swissplast GmbH in Ichenhausen is the plastics specialist for surfaces and forms of all kinds
swissplast is a very successful and innovative company in the plastics processing industry. The group of companies with around 150 employees is organised flat, has a direct, rapid decision-making process and a clear market and process orientation. swissplast specialises in unusual plastic parts.
In plastics processing, we concentrate exclusively on the deep drawing/thermoforming of technically demanding plastics.
The company is characterised by customer satisfaction, high-quality and flawless deep-drawn parts, sustainable profitability and the latest technologies and materials. It is our ambition to always be at the cutting edge of technology for our customers. Not only in the processing of plastic materials, but also with the knowledge of the semi-finished products available on the market.
To strengthen our successful sales team we are looking for the next possible date:
Junior Seller (f/m/d) Workpiece carrier Automotive
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- deepening and intensifying customer loyalty and expanding
- of the customer base
- Technically demanding advice for our customers
- Preparation of feasibility studies, calculations and quotations
- Other tasks according to GL
Your profile as a doer
- You want to grow successfully in sales and become a top seller
- You can use your positive, self-confident sociability in dealing with employees and customers on a daily basis
- You are committed as a career changer to learn something completely new, or use your sales experience more successfully than ever
- She is hunting for new customers in the sales force
you bring self-motivation, willingness to learn and travel with you
- good knowledge of an Excel, Word and Power Point and CRM environments
- Sure German style in word and writing
- High self-motivation and willingness to learn
This is offered to you
- A well-rehearsed and motivated team is looking forward to you
- Further development opportunities in a growing group of entrepreneurs
- Our sales program offers you a successful start
into sales life
- We support and look after you through coaching and colleagues who are at your side
- Attractive wage package and social benefits
- Interesting and very varied field of activity
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including salary expectations exclusively by email to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the advertised position, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 8223 4003-0.