Thermoforming and vacuum forming of unusual plastics
swissplast is an owner-managed company specializing in the vacuum forming of unusual plastic parts. As a pioneer in the moulding of all thermoplastics, we are today one of the largest thermoforming companies in Europe.
swissplast has long established itself as a specialist for functional, design-oriented components and process-optimising trays made of plastic.
Plastics processing in highest quality
swissplast is characterised by customer satisfaction, high-quality and flawless deep-drawn parts, sustainable profitability and the latest technologies and materials.
In plastics processing, we concentrate exclusively on the deep drawing/thermoforming of technically demanding plastics up to a maximum forming area of 3000 x 1500 x 620 mm.
Thermoforming for Switzerland, Germany and Europe
swissplast is not only your thermoformer for Switzerland, but also your specialist for thermoforming and plastic thermoforming throughout Germany and Europe. With our own production facilities in Bavaria and Thuringia, we serve customers in all 16 federal states such as Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Thuringia, Saxony, Lower Saxony, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate, Berlin, etc.
Plastics processing at swissplast – our strengths at a glance
- Fast implementation from prototype and tool construction to series delivery
- Own tool shop and own 3D-CAD design facilities
- Excellent service due to complete finishing options such as gluing, drilling, milling, sawing, deburring, etc.
- Optimal logistics chain between order acceptance and completion, in particular design and tool construction
- Use of the latest materials
- Qualified advice from competent field staff
- Close cooperation with machine manufacturers and suppliers