swissplast GmbH in Ichenhausen is the plastics specialist for surfaces and forms of all kinds
swissplast is a very successful and innovative company in the plastics processing industry. The group of companies with around 150 employees is organised flat, has a direct, rapid decision-making process and a clear market and process orientation. swissplast specialises in unusual plastic parts.
In plastics processing, we concentrate exclusively on the deep drawing/thermoforming of technically demanding plastics.
The company is characterised by customer satisfaction, high-quality and flawless deep-drawn parts, sustainable profitability and the latest technologies and materials. It is our ambition to always be at the cutting edge of technology for our customers. Not only in the processing of plastic materials, but also with the knowledge of the semi-finished products available on the market.
To strengthen our successful team in production, we are looking for the next possible date for our plant in lchenhausen:
Team Leader Final Assembly (f/m/d)
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Suring a timely and cost-effective
- Completion of customer orders consisting of plastic parts
- planning, realization, standardization as well as continuous further development of production processes
- guaranteeing compliance with applicable rules, regulations and laws in the area of responsibility and competence
- Technical leadership by approx. 14 employees
- Constant further development and qualification of the personnel in the subordinate area
- Other tasks according to GL
Your qualification is convincing
- Completed technical apprenticeship with master’s degree
- Ideally several years of experience in plastics processing
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications
- Organizational talent and sense of responsibility
- Quick comprehension and independent working
- Sure German style in word and writing
- High self-motivation and willingness to learn
This is offered to you
- Promotion of technical competence
- Career opportunities in a growing group of entrepreneurs
- A well-rehearsed and motivated team is looking forward to you
- Attractive wage package and social benefits
- Interesting and very varied field of activity
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including salary expectations exclusively by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the advertised position, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 8223 4003-0.